Welcome to my blog!
I’m Danielle, Irish book geek in my thirties who loves cooking, fashion, beauty and working out.
I used to blog a lot when I was younger, I was a BIG Buffy and Roswell fan and ran successful tribute sites and wrote tons of fanfiction. I took a break through college and “life” struggles but felt the pull towards blogging again in part thanks to a mentor, a successful Irish author who I worked with to gain experience in Publishing. At the moment “What Danielle Did Next” is a book blog however this may expand to include my recipes (I’m a great cook!) and rants about my fitness journey as I try out every DVD there is.
Thanks for reading!
Please don’t hesitate to contact me at email@example.com
Random Facts about Me
- I am very much a Scorpio – I am fiercely loyal, I’ll forgive but never forget but my sting is reserved mostly for me and not others.
- If you become my friend I become your unofficial therapist…I don’t know why but I seem to be the one who ends up counselling everyone.
- You will probably never know what’s truly going on with me…as much as I like to counsel, I’m not the best at sharing.
- When I was 24 I was diagnosed with an auto-immune illness called Ulcerative Colitis. I was extremely ill for almost three years, my hair fell out, I was afraid to eat anything, I was on high dose steroids and blew up. My self-confidence took a swan dive and I still haven’t fully clawed it back. While I missed out on so many things people in their 20’s should be experiencing I am grateful that I know that without health, you really have nothing and with your health you truly have everything.
- I have two dogs Ella and Tillie May. My beloved Gracie passed away suddenly in June 2017. I will never buy a dog. All the dogs I have rescued have been badly abused and the rehab has at times been exhausting but oh so rewarding. I would never regret all the time and money spent on my dogs.
- I am addicted to spicy food, my new favourite thing is Sriracha sauce, I put it on everything! When I have a hole in my oesophagus you have permission to tell me it’s.my.own.fault.
- I never truly feel like I fit in anywhere. I kinda think people tolerate me more than actually love me. It’s screwed up I know.
- I am addicted to Yoga. Scorpion pose is my goal!
- I have a Care Bear named George who is the same age as me. It’s a Cheer Bear which I know is a girl but mine is a boy and called George got it?