Before making a request please read the following.
Genres and Categories I prefer to review:
| Adult | Young Adult | New Adult | Middle-Grade |
| Contemporary | Realistic | Dystopian | Paranormal | Fantasy | Sci-fi |
Genres I will not read:
Erotica especially with a focus on BDSM. I don’t mind books with sex I’m not Pollyanna but if you’re billing your book as the new FSOG please look elsewhere.
Children’s books (under 10)
I do accept certain non fiction books particularly relating to teens and young women – Health/Beauty/Relationships/
Any questions please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
General Review Policy
- I will ALWAYS give a full, frank and honest review. I focus mainly on plot, characterisation and readability.
- I accept ARC’s, Finished Proofs, mobi/PDF or audiobooks. I have addresses in Ireland and the UK for postal copies.
- I post my reviews on Goodreads, Amazon, Book Depository, Barnes and Noble, WH Smith and Waterstones too.
- I am happy to participate in Blog Tours.
- If a book needs to be reviewed by a certain date I have no problem sticking to a deadline.
- New Books will usually be reviewed between two weeks before pub date to two weeks after unless date has been previously agreed with Publicist.
What to include in a request
- Title and Author information
- Cover Image or online link.
- Social media info for author and book.
- How you found my blog
★★★★★ OMG This book is amazing, what are you doing reading this?? You should be reading the book!! Hurry, GET IT!!!
★★★★ Great read, highly enjoyable, would probably make it into my repeat read pile.
★★★ Enjoyable, Solid plot or characterisation but lacking something… (btw these days a 3 star review is a FIVE star review from me!)
★★ A struggle, had some good points but not a book I’d recommend buying.
★ Disappointing, nuff’ said.