This month in life and on the blog
- January was definitely a month of ups and downs!
- I GOT TO VISIT MY NIECE!! Finally snuggles with Hope Alice! Got to go to London mid-Jan and visit my sister and new niece. It was fab to see them both and spend some time with them. Miss them every day!
- We had to say goodbye to Star, my sister’s cat in the picture below with baby Hope. She was my sister’s faithful bff for 18 years and it’s so sad that she’s gone but I know my Gypsy is taking good care of her.
- My dad had a health scare. It was very scary, everything seems okay now but it wasn’t fun to get the news.
- I got back into cooking big time this month so those recipes I promised you guys a few months ago? Watch out for them soon!
- Major reading and blogging slump happening. ‘Nuff said!
- I started watching The Mindy Project! Love it already! Anyone watch it? Also got back into Criminal Minds and addicted!
Blog posts this month
- I posted my Blogging and Reading Resolutions!
- I reviewed the wonderful IN THE FIELDS by Willow Aster! Do check out this book! Its story and moral is so important!
- I reviewed THE MOMENT BEFORE by Suzy Vitello, a fantastic YA debut!
- I reviewed INK by Amanda Sun and was one of the few who loved it! Find out why!
- I reviewed BLAZE by Laurie Boyle Crompton, a fun and sassy novel with a fab comic obsessed heroine.
- I reviewed RUINED by Jus Accardo, like all her books I’ve read it had a great premise but execution could be better.
- I reviewed RED by Alison Cherry and found it a fun and harmless book better aimed at the MG crowd.
- I reviewed THE HUSBAND’S SECRET by Liane Moriarty and OMG defo buy this one!!
- I reviewed AFTER EDEN by Helen Douglas which was just okay.
This month I got…
Taking part in the UK blog tour for this!
Hello Country Music and Romance! I am there!
Reading this at the mo and loving it! Such a FAB series but got to be honest out of all the cover redesigns this is my least fave. The cover model looks like she’s sneering and not like a girl in love! The original cover was softer and more romantic and fit the book better imo.
This was unsolicited but sounds like a fun read!
Love the sound of this one!
I squealed when I got this! Love Sarah Fine!!
This sounds sooo good!
This sounds super cute!
This cover is soo cute!
I’ve wanted to read this author for a while!
I still haven’t read Tiger Lily *ducks* but I have a feeling I will love it and this ^^
Hearing great things about this!
I adored her debut ACID so can’t wait to read her follow up!
Love a good War romance!
This sounds like a cute NA!
Okay so January was my book buying ban month…I failed. I failed hard. These are the highlights of my purchases because I am NOT posting just how much I failed at my ban! This is still scandalous! Damn Kindle sales!
I figured it was time!
Have heard nothing but good things about this author!
Another one I thought must be bought!
This one has been recommended to me a lot!
I’m not the only one who hasn’t read a Jenny Han right?
Have heard nothing but good things about this Adult romance!
This series sounds fab and it’s finished now so no waiting!
From what I’ve heard this is a pretty good dystopian!
I love the premise of this one!
Another series I need to start!!
This sounds wonderful!
This was on sale and a lot of my blogger friends like this series
Need I say anything?
I adore her and this book is amazing!
What did everyone else get?