This month in life and on the blog
So I haven’t done a Weekend Edition since my birthday at the end of October. Every weekend I have either been away or sick or plain lazy so I figured I’d do a monthly roundup instead!
- I had the best birthday! Thank you for all the tweets and wishes! I got amazing presents including a Michael Kors bag, UGG’s, an Abercrombie All Weather Warrior Jacket, Hollister and Amazon vouchers and gorgeous jewellery! Had an amazing family dinner which was amazeballs and then danced the night away with my friends. So good! Then I got to go see my team Sligo Rovers win the FAI cup final with my dad and nephew which was awesome! Some pics!!
- We’re all impatiently awaiting the arrival of my niece! She was due last monday but it’s my sister’s first plus she’s a Kerins woman so she’ll only come when she’s good and ready!
- Ella and Gracie are becoming real scamps. They escaped yesterday morning and I had to chase them down the road in my pyjamas…
- I am ADDICTED to Once Upon A Time! I just started season two and love it so much! Snow and Charming = <3 <3 <3
Blog posts this month
- Discussion post: I discussed what books absolutely have to be bought because they are so darn HUGGABLE! Let me know yours!!!
- Review: DARE YOU TO by Katie Mc Garry. Love love love!!
- Review: RED HILL by Jamie McGuire. Unexpectedly awesome!
- Review: THE NATURALS by Jennifer Lynn Barnes. Entertaining!
- Review: YOU LOOK DIFFERENT IN REAL LIFE by Jennifer Castle. Such a sweet book!
- Review: GOING LONG by Ginger Scott. An amazing sequel to one of my fave series of the year!
- Review: YOU KNEW ME WHEN by Emily Liebert. Another fab contemporary.
- Review: ONCE UPON A ROAD TRIP by Angela N. Blount. Lovely memoir.
- Review: THE DRAKE EQUATION by Heather Walsh. Politics and romance.
- Review: CATALYST by Jennifer Snyder. Fun but lacking substance.
- Review: FREAKS by Lisa M. Forester. Exciting and action packed.
- Review: HER DAKOTA MAN by Lisa Mondello. Sweet second chance romance.
- Interview: UKYA: KATE ORMAND
This month I got…
Really looking forward to this one! Part of the Blog Tour in January!
I adore Caisey Quinn so can’t wait to see what her YA with Elizabeth Lee is like!
Already read! Really liked it!
This was so good! Review next week!
Sweet xmas story!
LOVED this! Review next week!
Interested to see what happens next!
Saw this on Tea Time! Sounds amazing!
I still haven’t read Wait for You! Eep! Best get on that!!
This sounds cool and creepy!
This sounds like a fun contemporary!
This sounds really interesting!
Really hope this is good!
Dying to read this one!
Everyone seems to be loving this one!
This sounds really interesting!
Need I say anything?? 🙂
Adore this series!!!
I love this cover!
This sounds lovely!
Apparently this has taken every NA trope and turned it on its head so hope so!!
Have heard nothing but good things!
I adored the movie so when this went on sale it had to be purchased!
Have heard great things!
Another one that seems to be loved!
Been dying to read this for ages!
This sounds amazing and have heard the world building is great!
This is supposed to be a fabulous thriller!
Adore this series!
This has been in the top 5 for months!!
Have heard this is wonderful!!
Apparently I’ll be screaming “JUST KISS HER ALREADY!!” reading this 🙂 Sounds good to me!
What did everyone else get?