This week in life and on the blog
I turned 30!
Had a lovely day on Thursday! Thank you for all the lovely tweets! They made my day 🙂 Dinner with my family tonight followed by some more chocolate peanut butter birthday cake and drinks and dancing with my friends on sunday! Be sure to enter my birthday giveaway! Link below!
Blog posts this week
- Help Build my Birthday Bucket List and win up to €30 worth of books from TBD! INTL!
- Review: WITCHSTRUCK by Victoria Lamb. Unfortunately this one fell flat for me.
- Review: PUSHING THE LIMITS by Katie McGarry. I really loved this one!
- Review: PREP SCHOOL CONFIDENTIAL by Kara Taylor. This was a surprise hit for me!
- Guest Post: Lorraine Wilson author of Chalet Girl series shares her recipe for the perfect Snowmance!
- Cover Reveal: Hold Us Close by Caisey Quinn.
This week I got…
An awesome Birthday Surprise from the fabulous Tonya from LilyBloom Books!
Was soooo excited! I cried! Thank you fabulous friend! I would be lost without you! (You know that from my wailing text messages lol)
First off I went on a $0.99 shopping spree on Amazon! Still can’t believe I got so many books made of awesome for under $10! They may still be at that price so do check them out!
My friend Jess loves these books so had to try out the first one!
Even though all my football knowledge comes from FNL I couldn’t resist this sports romance!
I’ve heard good things about this one!
This one is a bit sickly sweet but I am liking it so far!
This sounds like a heartbreaker!
This sounds amazing!
Another fave of my blogger besties so had to splurge!
This one intrigued me!
This one is made of awesome! Six of the biggest NA titles in one package for less than a dollar!
I also bought…
Have already read this, won’t be reviewing because I hate not having reviews for each book of a series on the blog but it was 3 stars for me. I felt the world building was clumsy and not explained very well. Sad that it’s all over. Looking forward to the rest of the Four novellas.
Recommended to me by Christina to get over Allegiant!
Since I’m sure I will love Rush Me I couldn’t resist getting book two especially as it’s set in Ireland.
I’m a sucker for a pretty cover!
The lovely Jess bought me this as a bday prezzie! Mwah! Love ya!
What did everyone else get?