This week in life and on the blog
- Summer came to Ireland so there was a lot of people saying “Jaysus that’s fierce heat – Nothin’ like a bit o’ Sun – Fancy an icecream? – That’s lookin’ a bit pink…might want to put some aftersun on” and so on…But it’s great to get it so we won’t complain.
- It’s the famous Salmon Festival in Ballina this week so lots of events on – went to a Kate Kerrigan reading which was great and there’s fireworks tonight which is always fun!
- I splurged on a new workout program called Focus T25 by Shaun T who’s behind Insanity. Looks interesting. If there’s no posts next week I tried it and died… 😉
Blog posts this week
- New Feature on the blog: Dani’s Buzzin about Books! Check out the book I’m raving about at the mo!
- I reviewed The Human by Keary Taylor – Awesome follow up to The Bane
- I fangirled hard over Sanctum by Sarah Fine – YOU NEED TO READ THIS BOOK!
- I shared my WoW
- I reviewed Confessions of an Angry Girl by Louise Rozett and found my new fave teen heroine.
- Last week of our first book in the Gayle Forman Readalong!
This week I got…
Trish! Another one for us! 😉 I do love my dance books! This sounds heartwrenching!
One of my besties surprised me with a gift of this! It sounds awesome and right up my street 🙂
Free this week! I think it’s being made into a movie?
This sounds super cute!
Next book in the Gayle Forman readalong! Join us! Check out BookAddictsGuide for details!
I’m finally doing it! Throne of Glass time! So excited to novellas had to be bought!
What did everyone else get?