This week in life and on the blog
I BROKE MY KINDLE and then proceeded to have an epic meltdown (My Twitter followers can attest to that). I sobbed, my mom tried not to laugh (and failed) and I spent a very long three days waiting for a replacement. I do have to give props to Amazon, It was out of warranty but they offered me an upgrade to a refurbished paperwhite for €50 off and my mom bought me a new cover (so I don’t break the screen this time) so it had a happy ending! 🙂
Hello there you handsome devil!!!
Blog posts this week
It was a week of disappointments review-wise for me! (The Art of Love was the exception)
- I reviewed Gameboard of the Gods which fell short for me and made me fear a world where I don’t worship Richelle Mead.
- I reviewed One Tiny Lie which was a crushing disappointment for me and taught me never to get my hopes up about a book!
- I took part in the release day blast for Destination Wedding. (This book looks like fun)
- I reviewed Game On which was silly but fun.
- I reviewed and took part in the blog tour for Anne Whitney’s The Art of Love which I really really enjoyed!
- I shared my WoW pick!
- I took part in the release day blast for April Showers which sounds sooo good!
This week I got…
I got this in a First Reads giveaway! I love the ARC cover! It’s awesome
I love this cover, the colours are awesome.
Trish over at Between the Lines told me about this! Mallory Towers meets Gossip Girl Meets Twin Peaks which means Cha Ching for Danielle!!
I love Harper Collins’ new romance imprint “Impulse” so delighted to get these. Nice, quick, summery reads to forget your troubles!
Nice to see some UK NA!
I’ve seen this on a couple of my fave bloggers’ sites so had to get it!
Have heard good things about this one!
Still have to read After Math but couldn’t resist!
Despite the steamy cover this was actually a really sweet, short little story…and yeah it was HOT!
What did everyone else get?